Most effective device for when you travel. Works perfectly on flights, camping or anywhere where you cannot access power for a CPAP machine.
Recommended for adult invidiauals with mild to moderate sleep apnea.
- Effectively reduces snoring: The anti-snore device helps to eliminate snoring by keeping the airway open and improving breathing.
- Comfortable to wear: Made of medical silicone, the mouthpiece tongue retainer is soft and flexible, ensuring a comfortable fit throughout the night.
- Easy to use: Simply insert the device into your mouth before going to bed and experience a peaceful, snore-free sleep.
- Portable and convenient: The compact size of the device makes it easy to carry with you while traveling, ensuring a good night's sleep wherever you go.
- Improve sleep quality: By reducing snoring, the anti-snore device helps to improve the quality of your sleep, leaving you feeling refreshed and energized in the morning.
Instrucions to Place Device in Mouth:
- Run the travel anti snoring device under hot water to soften the silicone
- Hold the device with the V-notched side facing down
- Insert the device pushing your tongue gently into the bulb until it touches both sides of the device.
- Rest the flps on your lips
- Squeeze the two ends of the bulb gently to create suction - this will keep your tongue awar from closing your throat which is primary cause of snoring and sleep apnea.
Instructions to Remove Device from Mouth:
- Gently wiggle the V notch and pull outward
- Suction will gradually decrease allowing you to remove the device
- Your tongue will return back to a normal feel in about 15-30 minutes
- We do not recommend for daily use when you have access to a CPAP device or other anti-snoring devices.
- Use when you travel on flights, car trips, camping etc or anywhere you do not have access to power, CPAP or alternate sleep apnea devices.